- Free Gift
- For the Salad:
- 10 cups torn salad greens
- 3 large ripe pears, peeled and cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- For the Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 1/3 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, pears, onions, cheese and almonds.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; shake well. Pour over the salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Special Offer: Take advantage of a special offer for Cooking.com guests and subscribe today to Taste of Home magazine! Click for details.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Reiman Publications, LLC. &copy; 2002. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .