- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- Sliced ripe olives and chopped green onions and tomatoes (optional)
In a skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the next seven ingredients; heat through. Serve over tortilla chips. Top with olives, onions and tomatoes if desired.
Special Offer: Take advantage of a special offer for Cooking.com guests and subscribe today to Taste of Home magazine! Click for details.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Reiman Publications, LLC. &copy; 2002. All rights reserved.