Recipe Tips from F&W Editors
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large jalapeño, seeded and sliced
- 2 pounds sturdy greens, such as chard, mustard greens, kale or young collardsstems and inner ribs removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
In a large pot, heat the olive oil. Add the onion, garlic and jalapeño and cook over moderate heat until softened, about 6 minutes.
Add the greens, season with salt and pepper and toss to wilt. Stir in the tomatoes, water and vinegar, cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the greens are tender and the tomatoes are soft, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
Get more Food & Wine recipes
Recipe reprinted by permission of Publisher. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .