- Special Savings
What happens when you replace lasagna noodles with Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes? You get a whole new family favorite -- layered roasted chicken and three kinds of cheeses -- that's loaded with flavor. You may never go back to noodles again!
- One 4-ounce package Idahoan Roasted Garlic Flavored Mashed Potatoes
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix*
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 bottle (12 ounce) buffalo wing sauce*
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 carton (15 ounce) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cups (12 ounce) part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups (8 ounce) white cheddar cheese, cut into thin slices
- 1 3/4 cups (7 ounce) crumbled blue cheese, divided
- *These ingredients may contain gluten. If you're targeting a gluten-free recipe
- option, make sure to check the labels.
Prepare mashed potatoes following package directions. Stir in packet of dry
ranch dressing. Set aside.
In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add the onion, celery and carrot;
cook and stir until the vegetables are tender. Add the garlic and cook 2 minutes
Add the shredded chicken.
Stir in the tomatoes, wing sauce, water, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; bring to
a boil. Reheat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup blue cheese, parsley and
Spread 1 1/2 cups sauce into a greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Layer with a third of the mashed potatoes, 1 1/2 cups sauce, 2/3 cup ricotta mixture, 1 cup mozzarella
cheese, 1/3 of the cheese slices and 1/3 cup blue cheese. Repeat layers twice.
Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe reprinted by permission of 174;. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .