Cannellini Bean and Basil Tuna Salad
- Active Time 10m
4 to 6 servings
Bright, fresh Mediterranean flavors combine in a tuna salad that's substantial enough to serve on a bed of lettuce as a main course.
- 2 cans chunk light tuna
- One 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons diced carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Bread or greens, for serving
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
Refrigerate until chilled and serve with slices of rustic Italian bread or over greens.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Cooking.com. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close