- 2 or 3 ripe tomatoes (mix and match varieties for color)
- 8 ounces fresh mozarella cheese ball
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, whole or chopped (or to taste)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste)
Slice tomatoes and mozarella into equal number of pieces. Arrange the tomatoes, mozarella and basil on a serving plate in a single layer. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil; salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with pesto if desired. Serve immediately.
Recipe reprinted by permission of CHEFS. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close