Caribbean Pasta Salad
- Chutney Dressing:
- 10 ounces commercial mango flavored spicy chutney
- 2 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 pound cooked turkey breast, cut in julienne strips
- 1 pound bowtie pasta, cooked al dente and chilled
- 3 stalks scallions, minced
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 ounces macadamia nuts, toasted and diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, rough chop and loosely packed
- 1 large mango, peeled and cubed
- As needed, romaine leaves
- As needed, cilantro leaves
Mix the dressingsingredients together in a small bowl. Whisk to blend.
Toss the turkey, pasta, scallions, pineapple, red pepper, nuts and cilantro in a large bowl. Combine well.
Add the mango, mixing gently to avoid crushing the mango. Toss with the dressing.
Serve on romaine lettuce leaves in salad bowls. Garnish with additional cilantro.
Recipe reprinted by permission of National Turkey Federation. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
465 calories; 10g total fat; 77mg cholesterol; 520mg sodium; 77g carbohydrates; 17g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .