- Special Savings
- 1 pound (about 5 cups) fresh white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup couscous (uncooked)
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pound extra-large shrimp, peeled and divided
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean or Jamaican jerk seasoning blend*
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ears of corn, husked and halved
- *Jerk seasoning is available in most supermarket spice sections. If unavailable, substitute 1 teaspoon sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon each thyme, allspice and ground red pepper.
Preheat outdoor grill or oven to 425 degrees F.
On a work surface, place 4 sheets (each about 20 inches long) of heavy duty or doubled aluminum foil. In the center of each piece of foil, arrange a generous 1/2 cup mushrooms, overlapping slightly; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons couscous. Top each with onion, red bell pepper, shrimp and wine, dividing evenly. Dot each with 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon jerk seasoning blend and 1/4 teaspoon garlic. Sprinkle an equal amount of salt over each portion.
Arrange remaining mushrooms over shrimp, overlapping slightly; place 1/2 an ear of corn on the side. Bring long sides of foil together over mixture, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion; fold to seal. Fold up short ends; crimp to seal. Place on outdoor grill or in oven, about 5 inches from heat. Cook until shrimp are done (on the grill for about 15 minutes, turning once, or in the oven for about 20 minutes).
Place in individual shallow serving bowls; carefully unfold foil; serve.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Mushroom Council. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .