Charred Corn and Black Bean Salsa
- 4 ears corn, roasted or grilled
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup jalapeño pepper, seeds and ribs removed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all the ingredients, chill and serve.
Recipe reprinted by permission of txbeef.org. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close