- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Crystal Farms® Shredded cheddar
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of potato soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray*. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; stir to mix well. Spread in the prepared pan.
Bake, uncovered, 55 to 60 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the center is heated through.
Tip: *An 11 x 7-inch rectangular or 8-inch square baking dish can be used.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Simply Potatoes. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close