- 8 cups romaine lettuce in bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound fresh white mushroom, sliced thick (about 6 cups)
- 8 ounces sliced smoked turkey, cut in strips (about 2 cups)
- 4 ounces sliced provolone, cut in strips (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, cut in 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion rings
- 1/2 cup bottled creamy roasted garlic or Caesar salad dressing
In a large salad bowl, place lettuce, mushrooms, turkey, cheese, tomato and red onion. Add dressing; toss well. Serve as a main dish, garnished with capers or anchovies, if desired.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Mushroom Council. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close