- Special Savings
- 8 cups romaine lettuce in bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound fresh white mushroom, sliced thick (about 6 cups)
- 8 ounces sliced smoked turkey, cut in strips (about 2 cups)
- 4 ounces sliced provolone, cut in strips (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, cut in 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion rings
- 1/2 cup bottled creamy roasted garlic or Caesar salad dressing
In a large salad bowl, place lettuce, mushrooms, turkey, cheese, tomato and red onion. Add dressing; toss well. Serve as a main dish, garnished with capers or anchovies, if desired.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Mushroom Council. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .