- Special Pricing
Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Active Time 20m
- Total Time 45m
There are many reasons this casserole is a classic...it's comforting, easy to make, and oh-so-yummy.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Birds Eye® Sweet Garden Peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos (optional)
- 2 cans (about 6 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the soup, milk, peas, pimientos, if desired, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir the breadcrumbs and butter in a small bowl.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the breadcrumb mixture is golden brown.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Campbellskitchen.com. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .