Colorful Turkey Pasta Salad
- 2 1/2 cups tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked turkey ( white meat preferred), cubed
- 1/2 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, turkey cubes, scallions, celery, parsley and tarragon.
In a small bowl, mix together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Add to turkey mixture.
Mix well, coating all surfaces. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until chilled throughout.
Recipe reprinted by permission of National Turkey Federation. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
458 calories; 10g total fat; 56mg cholesterol; 119mg sodium; 60g carbohydrates; 30g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 15% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close