- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 large ears sweet white corn
- 12 ounces tomatillos, husked, rinsed, finely chopped
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno chili, seeded, deveined, finely chopped
Whisk the oil, vinegar, lemon juice and garlic in a large bowl. Add the corn, tomatillos, tomatoes, red onion and jalapeno chili. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Store the Corn Salsa in a quart jar with a snug lid and keep refrigerated.
Recipe created exclusively for Cooking.com by Marion Cunningham.
Serving size = 2 tablespoons
Recipe reprinted by permission of Publisher. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
50 calories; 4g total fat; 0mg cholesterol; 4mg sodium; 4g carbohydrates; 1g fiber; 1g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.