Country Scalloped Potatoes
- Active Time 15m
- Total Time 1h 35m
Ordinary scalloped potatoes become extraordinary when they're made with ham, onion and a creamy cheese sauce. They make an appetizing addition to just about any meal.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Chicken Gravy
- 1 cup milk
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
Stir the soup, gravy and milk in a small bowl. Layer half the potatoes, onion, ham and soup mixture in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Repeat the layers. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 375°F. for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for 25 minutes. Top with the cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Campbellskitchen.com. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 15% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close