Can be made one day in advance (keep in the refrigerator).
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 scallions (spring onions), finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice salt and pepper to taste
- Dash Tabasco sauce (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add bell peppers, scallions and garlic and stir to combine. Add the lemon juice and Tabasco. Mix thoroughly and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the drained crabmeat and dill. Allow to stand for 1 hour before serving. Re-season just before serving.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Weldon Russell. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
185 calories; 7g total fat; 35mg cholesterol; 1808mg sodium; 18g carbohydrates; 3g fiber; 13g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close