Creamy, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food and are quite healthy. New products including turkey bacon offer the smoky flavor and richness found in traditional bacon.
- 2 cups organic chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 3 to 4 Yukon Gold Organic Potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup Henry's fat free milk
- 2/3 cup low fat organic sour cream
- 1 cup Henry's cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 strips turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
Heat chicken broth and three cups water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender.
Mash potatoes, and stir in milk, sour cream, three-quarters of the cheese, garlic and scallions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread in a baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Henry's Farmers Market. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close