Put a twist on spinach with this easy comfort casserole. The cheesy, creamy dish is a good alternate to green bean casserole.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each) french-fried onions
- 2/3 cup crushed saltines (about 16 crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add soup; mix well. Stir in spinach and onions. Transfer to a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over spinach mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Special Offer: Take advantage of a special offer for Cooking.com guests and subscribe today to Taste of Home magazine! Click for details.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Reiman Publications, LLC. &copy; 2002. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close