- Active Time 25m
- Total Time 25m
Makes 4 servings
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, on a flat plate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cut into bite-sized pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and cut into bite-sized pieces (about 2 cups)
- 2 kiwifruits, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into bite-sized pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup Grand Marnier liqueur
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Salt and pepper the chicken on both sides. Sprinkle with the Worcestershire sauce. Mix 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil together with the garlic and spread the mixture on top of the chicken. Dip the chicken into the flour to give each side a light coating.
In a sauté pan over medium heat, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil together with the butter until the butter is melted and starts to bubble. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through and its juices run clear. Remove the chicken to a serving dish and keep warm.
Add the fruit to the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Turn the heat to high, carefully add the Grand Marnier and cook for 2 minutes. Pour the fruit and Grand Marnier sauce over the chicken and serve.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Doubleday. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
610 calories; 22g total fat; 84mg cholesterol; 168mg sodium; 43g carbohydrates; 5g fiber; 30g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close