Dazzling Homemade Berry Syrup
Top your morning waffles and pancakes with piping hot homemade syrup.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 3/4 cups Wild Oats Organic Apple Juice
- 2 bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries or Wild Oats frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or Wild Oats frozen blueberries, thawed
Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg and apple juice and cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in fruits. Serve immediately.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Wild Oats Natural Marketplace. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .