Fresh Fruit Salad
- Active Time 15m
- Total Time 15m
The key to serving a fresh fruit salad is to ensure that the fruit is ripe and flavorful. Also, do not attempt to cut the fruits and toss them together the day before serving; doing so causes the fruits to juice too much and soften as they sit.
- 2 12-ounce baskets strawberries, hulled, halved
- 2 6-ounce baskets fresh raspberries
- 2 6-ounce baskets fresh blueberries
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 3 kiwifruits, peeled, halved crosswise, each half quartered
- 2 oranges, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Combine all ingredients in large decorative serving bowl. Gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Publisher. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
163 calories; 1g total fat; 0mg cholesterol; 14mg sodium; 41g carbohydrates; 9g fiber; 2g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close