- 10 ounces fresh white mushrooms, quartered (about 3 cups)
- 1 jar (about 7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained, cut in strips (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) 50% less sodium cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) 50% less sodium red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ribs celery, sliced (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded Parmesan, divided
- 3/4 cup homemade or prepared Italian salad dressing, no salt added
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, peppers, the three kinds of beans, celery and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Add dressing and parsley; toss to coat well. Stir in parsley. Serve topped with remaining cheese.
Variations: To make this a main dish, add cooked chicken, sliced pepperoni, kielbasa or ham.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Mushroom Council. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .