Fresh Tomato, Basil and Caper Bruschetta
6 appetizer servings
A tasty toasty treat for the most sophisticated of palates.
- 4 cups tomatoes (about 4 medium), peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Crosse & Blackwell Capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 3/4-inch slices (approximately 16 slices total)
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled, cut in half cross-wise
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Parmesan cheese, freshly shredded
Tomatoes, basil, Crosse & Blackwell Capers and oil in medium bowl; toss gently.
Preheat broiler. Place bread slices on baking sheet. Lightly toast both sides of bread in broiler until light golden. Rub one side of each toasted bread slice with cut side of garlic.
Spoon about 1/4 cup tomato mixture over bread slice; sprinkle with cheese. Broil for additional 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
Recipe reprinted by permission of bestdressedmeals.com. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .