- 1 pound turkey cutlets, cut in thin strips
- 2 cups thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Italian bread shell, thin crust (12-inch diameter)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes, drained
- 12 Kalamata olives, pitted and slivered
- 1 package (6 ounces) crumbled Feta cheese
In large bowl combine turkey strips, onion, parsley, lemon pepper, garlic and oregano.
In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute mixture in oil 5 to 7 minutes or until turkey is lightly browned and no longer pink in center.
Place pizza shell on (10 x 15 x 2 inch) baking sheet. Top with turkey mixture, tomatoes, olives and cheese. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated throughout and cheese is melted.
Recipe reprinted by permission of National Turkey Federation. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .