- Special Savings
- One 8-ounce container plain, nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup cucumber (medium-sized), peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasonings
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 pound roasted turkey breast, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- Four 6-inch pita pockets, cut in half
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 small tomaotes, cored and cut into 8 slices
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into 8 thin slices
- 8 Kalamata olives, pitted
- 8 pepperoncini (slightly sweet, medium-hot peppers)
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
In medium bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon pepper, oregano and turkey. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Put approximately 1/4 cup lettuce in each pita pocket.
In each pocket half, spoon 1/8th of turkey/cucumber mixture. Add 1 slice tomato, 1 slice onion, 1 pitted olive, 1 pepperoncini, and 1 tablespoon Feta cheese.
Recipe reprinted by permission of National Turkey Federation. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
180 calories; 4g total fat; 30mg cholesterol; 550mg sodium; 22g carbohydrates; 2g fiber; 14g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .