- Special Pricing
Grilled Chicken with Mint and Radish Salad
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each), gently pounded to an even thickness
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 teaspoon for drizzling
- 1/4 cup lime juice (from 4 limes), plus 1 teaspoon for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups tender greens, such as mache or baby lettuces
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 4 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lime wedges, for serving
Combine the chicken, oil, lime juice and garlic in a bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat a grill or grill pan to high. Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
Combine the greens, mint and radishes. Sprinkle with the salt, season with pepper and drizzle with oil and lime juice. Serve with the chicken and lime wedges.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Martha Stewart Living. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .