Grilled Chicken with Mint and Radish Salad
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each), gently pounded to an even thickness
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 teaspoon for drizzling
- 1/4 cup lime juice (from 4 limes), plus 1 teaspoon for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups tender greens, such as mache or baby lettuces
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 4 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lime wedges, for serving
Combine the chicken, oil, lime juice and garlic in a bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Preheat a grill or grill pan to high. Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
Combine the greens, mint and radishes. Sprinkle with the salt, season with pepper and drizzle with oil and lime juice. Serve with the chicken and lime wedges.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Martha Stewart Living. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close