- Special Savings
Grilled Mixed Veggies
Served as a side dish or main course, a quick sear or slow roast adds caramelized flavor to the season's finest produce.
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced into 1/4-inch rings
- 2 organic peppers (red, orange or yellow), seeded, cored and cut in half
- 4 portabello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 zucchini trimmed, sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch planks
- 2 yellow squash, sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch planks
- 1 pound asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1 cup olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon each thyme, oregano and basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Grill basket
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Add vinaigrette, herbs, salt and pepper; mix well. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight in refrigerator.
Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill.
Place vegetables in grill basket (reserve marinade) and grill for 15 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times. Place veggies on a platter and serve with extra marinade. If you don’t have a grill basket, the vegetables may be cooked directly on the grill.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Henry's Farmers Market. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .