- Special Pricing
Salmon and lentils are a familiar combo in French bistro cooking. For the best presentation, flake the salmon with a fork, then stir gently into the salad to keep it in chunks, not tiny bits.
Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- Two 15-ounce cans lentils, rinsed, or 3 cups cooked brown or green lentils (see Tip)
- Two 7-ounce cans salmon, drained and flaked, or 1 1/2 cups flaked cooked salmon
- Tip: To cook lentils: Place in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook until just tender, about 20 minutes for green lentils and 30 minutes for brown. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Whisk lthe emon juice, dill, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil. Add the bell pepper, cucumber, onion, lentils and salmon; toss to coat.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Publisher. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
354 calories; 18g total fat; 3g total saturated fat; 31mg cholesterol; 194mg sodium; 25g carbohydrates; 9g fiber; 24g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .