Loretta’s Bloody Mary
6 to 8 servings
- 1 quart tomato juice, Clamato, Beefamato or V-8
- Strained juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) pepper-flavored or plain vodka
- Lemon or lime wedge, for garnish
- Skewered raw vegetables, such as radishes or zucchini, for garnish
Combine tthe tomato juice with the lemon juice in a 2-quart pitcher. Add the Worcestershire, Tabasco sauce, horseradish, garlic salt, celery salt, white pepper to taste and vodka. Stir until well mixed. Pour into ice filled glasses, and garnish with a wedge of lime or lemon and skewered raw vegetables.
Special Offer: Get more recipes from Saveur, the award-winning magazine for those passionate about food, drink and travel. Click for details.
Recipe reprinted by permission of World Publication, LLC. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .