- Special Savings
Marinated Mushroom Salad with Pesto
4 to 6 servings (6 cups)
- 1 container (7 ounces) basil pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound (5 cups) fresh white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups peeled and thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 cups cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- Boston lettuce leaves, optional, for serving
In a large bowl, stir together the pesto, vinegar and black pepper. Add the mushrooms, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and red onion; toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature to blend flavors, about 20 minutes. Serve in Boston lettuce cups, if desired.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Mushroom Council. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .