Marinated Mushroom Salad with Pesto
4 to 6 servings (6 cups)
- 1 container (7 ounces) basil pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound (5 cups) fresh white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups peeled and thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 cups cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- Boston lettuce leaves, optional, for serving
In a large bowl, stir together the pesto, vinegar and black pepper. Add the mushrooms, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and red onion; toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature to blend flavors, about 20 minutes. Serve in Boston lettuce cups, if desired.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Mushroom Council. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close