- Special Pricing
The Good News Chef Tim Cushman's bright, briny salsa, full of vitamin E–rich olives, is more like a crunchy tapenade. It's delicious over white fish like hake.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 1 cup finely diced celery (3 ribs)
- 1 cup finely chopped pitted green olives (5 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- Freshly ground pepper
- Tip: One Serving 85 cal, 8 gm fat, 1.1 gm sat fat, 3 gm carb, 1/2 gm fiber.
In a small skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat until golden, about 2 minutes. Let the oil cool, then discard the garlic. Transfer the oil to a bowl and add the celery, olives, capers and mint. Toss the salsa, season with pepper and serve.
Get more Food & Wine recipes
Recipe reprinted by permission of Publisher. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .