Monterey Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- Active Time 15m
- Total Time 55m
An easy version of a south-of-the-border classic "chilaquiles" this dish uses leftover tortilla chips layered with chicken, Pace® Picante, corn, olives and cheese.
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- Chopped green or red pepper
- Tortilla chips
Layer the crumbled chips, chicken, corn and picante sauce in a 1-quart casserole. Top with the olives and cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the pepper. Serve with the chips.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Campbellskitchen.com. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close