Old Fashioned Savory Sage Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons Wild Oats Organic Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 4 to 5 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound of croutons, dried bread or seasoned dressing
- 2 tablespoons rubbed sage
- 1 tablespoon dry thyme
- 1 1/2 cups Wild Oats Organic Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 1 stick Wild Oats butter, melted
In a large sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook onion, celery and garlic until soft, about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl add the croutons, bread or dressing. Add the onion, celery, garlic, sage, thyme, broth and melted butter. Mix well. This is ready to use as stuffing for turkey or baked separately.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Wild Oats Natural Marketplace. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close