Yields 1 1/2 cups
A great side dish for any occasion.
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small red or while onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
Combine all the ingredients in a non-metallic bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Recipe reprinted by permission of txbeef.org. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close