Pasta with Mushrooms, Ham, Tomatoes and Artichokes
- 4 cups (about 8 ounces) bow tie pasta (farfalle), uncooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup diced onion
- 8 ounces (about 3 cups) fresh white mushrooms, sliced, or mixture of whites and shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) diced, cooked ham
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chunky seasoned tomatoes for pasta
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a large saucepan, cook pasta in salted water according to package directions. Drain and rinse under warm water, cover to keep warm. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over high heat, heat oil until hot. Add onion; cook, stirring, occasionally until translucent, 1 to 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and ham; cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, artichoke hearts, peas, chicken broth, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
To serve: Spoon reserved pasta into serving bowls; ladle mushroom mixture over pasta. Serve immediately.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Mushroom Council. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 15% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close