- Special Pricing
We like to use chopped frozen peaches, but you can use frozen berries or whatever frozen fruit you have on hand in this ultra-quick frozen yogurt that is made without an ice cream maker.
- For Peach Frounceen Yogurt :
- 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped frounceen peaches (about 16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup sugar, preferably superfine (see Note)
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Note: Superfine sugar dissolves instantly, preventing a grainy texture in cold desserts and beverages. It is available in the baking section of most supermarkets, but if you can’t find it, simply process regular granulated sugar in a food processor or a clean coffee grinder until ground very fine.
Combine the peaches and sugar in a food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped. Combine the yogurt and lemon juice in a measuring cup; with the machine on, gradually pour the mixture through the feed tube. Process until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides once or twice. Serve immediately.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Publisher. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
159 calories; 0g total fat; 0g total saturated fat; 1mg cholesterol; 24mg sodium; 40g carbohydrates; 2g fiber; 3g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .