Petite Crab Cakes with Lemon Aioli
When company is coming over on a moment's notice, try making these scrumptious crab cakes to serve as your first course or as a smashing side dish. With a light lemon aioli sauce, they taste so good your guests will want the recipe.
- For the Petite Crab Cakes:
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1 large Wild Oats Organic Egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Wild Oats Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 bunch green onions, sliced to 1/8 inch
- For the Lemon Aioli:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/4 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
FOR THE PETITE CRAB CAKES:
Spread the crabmeat onto a sheet pan and examine closely for shell fragments.
Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, then add the crabmeat and mix thoroughly.
Separate the crab mixture into 20 portions and form into a crab cake shape. Place onto a parchment paper lined sheet pan or pie tin. Wrap loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake.
To heat, place pan of crab cakes into a preheated 350 degrees F oven and allow to cook for approximately 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown and hot throughout.
FOR THE LEMON AIOLI:
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Serve chilled with petite crab cakes. Yields 1 cup.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Wild Oats Natural Marketplace. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 15% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close