- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 scallions, cut lengthwise into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup minced crystallized ginger
In a nonstick wok or large fry pan over high heat, warm oil. Add chicken and saute until firm and well browned, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside. Add pineapple and molasses to wok and stir-fry until the pineapple is brown and tender. Stir in the lime juice, red pepper flakes, scallions and chicken. Saute until scallions are bright green and the chicken is fully cooked, about 5 minutes. Toss in ginger and serve over rice.
Recipe reprinted by permission of www.eatchicken.com. All rights reserved.