- Special Pricing
Provence, in southeast France, has earned the culinary trademark à la Provençal for dishes prepared with plenty of garlic, olive oil and olives. Here we combine fennel, artichoke hearts, edamame, feta and olives in this quick and hearty one-skillet supper.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large bupound fennel, trimmed, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- One 10-ounce package frounceen shelled edamame (about 2 cups), thawed
- One 9-ounce package frounceen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cured olives
- Tip: Shopping Tip: Herbes de Provence can be found in the specialty spice section. Make your own by mixing equal amounts of dried thyme, sage, rosemary, marjoram, summer savory and fennel seed.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the fennel and cook, stirring, until starting to soften and brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and herbes de Provence; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the wine; increase the heat to high and bring to a boil. Boil until the wine is almost evaporated, about 3 minutes. Stir in the edamame, artichoke hearts and broth; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until hot, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and salt. Serve sprinkled with the feta and olives.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Publisher. All rights reserved.
nutrition information per serving
312 calories; 16g total fat; 4g total saturated fat; 17mg cholesterol; 718mg sodium; 23g carbohydrates; 9g fiber; 13g protein
These nutrition facts are calculated according to the ingredients listed in this recipe. Any substitutions will change these facts. Although we strive for accuracy, please note that food manufacturers occasionally change their food formulas, which could affect the calculations as shown.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .