Puff Pastry Cups
- 1/2 package frozen puff pastry sheets thawed and cut into 6 squares
- 1/2 package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped & sautéed in 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup or more shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Roll the puff pastry to make a 5-inch square. Press into custard cups (large enough to accomodate 3/4 cup).
In a small bowl, combine the spinach, onion and artichokes. In another small bowl, whisk together the eggs and half-and-half.
In the prepared pastry cups, layer in the cheese, spinach filling and egg mixture. Distribute evenly. Bake on a cookie sheet until brown.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Publisher. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close