- Special Pricing
This easy version of beef stoganoff is best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef and gravy.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup reserved gravy from Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef or other beef gravy
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Half of the Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef or 12 ounces roast beef, sliced 1/4-inch thick and cut into strips
- Buttered noodles, for serving
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the onion, mushrooms and thyme, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned, 8 minutes. Add the gravy and bring to a boil. Stir in the sour cream. Add the beef and simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve over buttered noodles.
Get more Food & Wine recipes
Recipe reprinted by permission of Publisher. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .