Quick Chicken Parmesan
- Active Time 5m
- Total Time 30m
Chicken is topped with Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, baked to tenderness and served over spaghetti.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) spaghetti, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the chicken in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top the chicken with the sauce. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the spaghetti.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Campbellskitchen.com. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close