- Special Pricing
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) Mexican diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cans (15 1/2 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Blue corn tortilla chips
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, sauté the green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, broth, chicken, beans, chili seasoning, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
Special Offer: Take advantage of a special offer for Cooking.com guests and subscribe today to Taste of Home magazine! Click for details.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Reiman Publications, LLC. &copy; 2002. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .