Sandy's Southwestern Tofu Salad
The tofu absorbs the fresh flavor of cilantro, onion, garlic and salsa. Serve alone, alongside tortilla chips, in a burrito, or on top of a tostada. Enjoy!
- 1 pound firm Wild Oats Organic Tofu
- 1 cup Wild Oats Mild Salsa
- 1 tablespoon Wild Oats Organic Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, diced
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
Cube tofu into about 1/2-inch dice and place in a large mixing bowl.
Add salsa, olive oil, cilantro, green onion, celery, garlic, cumin, cayenne and lemon juice. Mix well and let sit at least 15 minutes.
Stir in fresh tomatoes. Taste and season with salt and cayenne as desired.
Serve with tortilla chips, in a burrito or on a tostada.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Wild Oats Natural Marketplace. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 15% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close