Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- 1-1/2 cups dry lentils, soak overnight
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and chopped fine
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 stalks celery with tops, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Water enough to cover
Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 10 hours.
Recipe reprinted by permission of CHEFS. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close