- Special Savings
Smoked Salmon & Green Bean Salad
Serve 4 to 6
An easy to make salad that can be served alone or as a stunning side dish.
- 2 pounds green beans, cleaned, blanched & drained
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch moons
- 1 cup squash, sliced into 1/4-inch moons
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, 1/4 x 3-inch strips
- 5 ounces smoked salmon, in 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup spicy glazed pecans, medium dice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, minced
- 3/4 cup Annie’s Naturals Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Measure the green beans, zucchini, squash, and red bell pepper into a mixing bowl. Add the smoked salmon, roasted garlic, cranberries, pecans, black pepper and dill. Toss to combine.
Add the dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate salad until chilled. Serve as a side dish, or as a topping to fresh field greens.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Wild Oats Natural Marketplace. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .