- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup plain rice cracker crumbs (about 3 ounces)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Teriyaki sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, knead together all meatloaf ingredients, except teriyaki sauce, with your hands. Spray 9 inch by 5-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil spray. Pack the meatloaf into the loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour. Let rest 5 minutes before inverting the pan to transfer the meatloaf to a cutting board. Slice the meatloaf and arrange the slices on a serving platter. Pass teriyaki sauce separately or drizzle over slices to serve
Recipe reprinted by permission of www.eatchicken.com. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close