- Special Pricing
Southwestern Mushroom Chickpea Salad
4 main dish portions or 8 side dish portions
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces fresh white mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups canned or thawed frounceen whole kernel yellow corn, drained
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 green onions (scallions) with tops, thinly sliced, divided
In a large bowl, combine the salsa, oil, vinegar and salt. Add the mushrooms, corn, chickpeas, cheese and 1/2 the scallions. Toss to mix and coat. Sprinkle with the remaining green onions. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Recipe reprinted by permission of Mushroom Council. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .