Spiced Rubbed Filet with Confetti Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds beef tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Texas Signature Steak Rub
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, blanched and diced
- 1/2 cup French green beans, blanched and diced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Companion recipe: Texas Signature Steak Rub
PReheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Rub the tenderloin with the olive oil and Texas Signature Steak Rub. In a grill pan on medium-high heat, sear all edges of the tenderloin. Roast in the oven until medium doneness. Set aside and allow resting time, approximately 10 minutes.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, toss and season to taste. Chill until ready to use.
Recipe reprinted by permission of txbeef.org. All rights reserved.
Don't Miss Out
Get an instant coupon for 10% off your next order*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*Some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close
Your instant coupon code is:
Enter code during checkout to receive 10% off your purchase.* This code will also be emailed to you.Close and Continue
*Some restrictions apply. To see restrictions, click here .