Jarred Alfredo sauce, frozen spinach and no-boil noodles make this lasagna an easy dinner option.
- One 15-ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup water
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry, and chopped fine
- 1 tomato, cored and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 ounces Fontina cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 1/8 ounce dried porcini mushrooms, rinsed and minced
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) ricotta cheese (do not use low-fat or nonfat)
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 425 degrees. Grease 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
Combine Alfredo sauce, water, spinach, tomato, 1/2 cup fontina, and mushrooms in bowl until uniform. Gently fold in ricotta, leaving some clumps. Spread 1/2 cup sauce into prepared baking dish. Lay 2 noodles into dish, and top with 1 1/3 cups sauce. Repeat layering of noodles and sauce two more times.
Cover lasagna and microwave until just warmed in center, about 5 minutes. Uncover, top with remaining 1/2 cup fontina, place in oven and bake until cheese is just beginning to brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve.
Recipe reprinted by permission of America's Test Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Need Something for Your Kitchen?
Get 10% off your first order at our store, CHEFS Catalog!*
plus the latest recipes, exclusive offers, and more straight to your inbox.
*New customers only, some restrictions apply.
Sorry, it appears that you already have subscribed to Cooking.com e-mails.
Click here to modify your email preferences.Close
Sign-up in progress...
Thanks for subscribing and please enjoy the coupons, recipes and special offers coming your way!Close